Schoology Solo Teacher Account

ConnorCicero258

Schoology Solo Teacher Account

Hello, 

Can you create a free solo account for teachers? When I try to create an account, I get redirected to another page. 

6 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ConnorCicero258,

Good Day! We have temporarily turned off the ability for new instructor accounts to register for Schoology Basic, the free classroom edition of Schoology Learning. Existing Schoology Basic users will continue to have access to their accounts – and can rest assured that their students and parents will still be able to sign up for Schoology Basic at www.schoology.com.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

ilovelearning23

Will you ever turn back on free teachers solo accounts, and if so, when?

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ilovelearning23 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community.

The current plan for Schoology free teacher solo account can be found here: How-To Back to School 2020-21.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
ConnorCicero258

That does not come up as a way to sign up for me. 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ConnorCicero258,

Good Day! After much consideration, we made the decision to end Schoology Basic to focus our energy on building innovative features and user experiences within Schoology Learning, our enterprise-level solution.

If you have questions about this notification that are not answered in our FAQs (link below), please email schoology-basic-customer-inquiries@powerschool.com.

Please note, we are only taking questions from Teachers with Schoology Basic accounts.

· If you are an Enterprise user, please reach out to our support team directly.

· If you are a parent or student, please reach out to your teacher/course administrator.

Please expect a response time of around 10 business days to your form submission. Should the inquiry be incomplete, the team will not be able to respond to the request.

Link to the FAQs: https://www.powerschool.com/faq-schoology-basic/ 

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Dr_Phil_Pulley
Veteran