Schoology Gradebook Missing Indicator

charubm
Recruit

Schoology Gradebook Missing Indicator

I would like to suggest that the Missing indicator in the Schoology gradebook should be automatically overridden when a numerical score is entered. I have had issue with this multiple times, especially when using my own rubrics. Even though I have assessed the work and entered a grade, the Missing indicator has to be manually turned off.

Thank you!

1 Reply
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @charubm,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community! 

We recommend sharing your suggestion as a feature request directly with our PowerSchool Learning product team in the  PowerSchool Ideas Portal.  You can also search for similar ideas and upvote them to show your support.  A guide on how to search, vote, and submit suggestions on the Ideas Portal can be found here

The Community will provide more resources and enable you to post in a Schoology forum if you log in from Schoology through Support. 

The Getting Started in the Community for Schoology Customers article should guide you through the process. 

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support