Scheduling

ShainaS
Rookie

Scheduling

I’m trying to schedule an orientation meeting in the next upcoming months for Kerr Elementary. Was told to do it through PowerSchool and I can’t seem to figure it out.
4 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

PowerSchool is a Student Information System, not a place for scheduling real-world meetings with real live people. Where exactly in PowerSchool did these folks tell you to go?

I received an email telling me to make an appointment through PowerSchool and when I called the school yesterday the lady working the front desk told me to do it through there also. I’ve never done this before. I’m just trying to get my son set up for kindergarten orientation which isn’t able to be done by phone.
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi @ShainaS 

This site isn't associated to any specific district/building/school, so your best bet is to contact the Kindergarten directly. If the person there tells you to "do it in PowerSchool," ask them exactly how.

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say there is something they want you to do via the ParentPortal/eCollect, but if you don't have a student in the district you'd likely not have a Parent Portal account. The district should really be helping you out in this case.

PowerSchool Mentor

Did you try to enroll your child online?

Nicole Bond
Director of Attendance and Enrollment
Haywood County Schools
Brownsville, TN

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge