SIS v 22.5

JohnF5
Journeyman

SIS v 22.5

We just updated to 22.5 and I have users who have resolutions of 1280x1024 on their device and the dashboard layout is off. Has this come up already and is there a way to fix the display besides buying a newer video card that supports higher resolutions?

3 Replies
ItsOnlyDoug
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

We just updated to 22.5 and I have no issues with resolutions. The first thing I would check is to make sure you don't have a customization that is messing with the newer layout. Try turning off the customizations and have those users check again. If it works you need to track down the custom code that is messing with it.

Doug Skinner

District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

JohnF5
Journeyman

It's definitely customization. I believe it is the Alerts or Find Me buttons from PDS. I just can't find out how to remove them. 

ItsOnlyDoug
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

So if the cusomization was installed with a plugin just go to:

Start Page > System Administrator > System Settings > Plugin Management Dashboard

If it is an old pre-plugin customization you can check CPM:

Start Page > System Administrator > Page and Data Management > Custom Page Management

Any files in the File tree that are highlighted in blue are customized.

To save time you can export all custom pages: 

Start Page > System Administrator > Page and Data Management > Custom Pages Import/Export

Doug Skinner

District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.