SCORM Files

AnnelieseK
Rookie

SCORM Files

I've made some revisions to a self-paced course and I want to replace the SCORM file that is currently attached. How do I do this?

3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @AnnelieseK,

I see that you were working on this through a case and you were able to see the option to delete a SCORM file when you un-registered yourself. Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
ChrisS24
Recruit

I didn't submit this, but that is a poor response. The person needs help, and you can provide it in about 2 minutes. This is not good customer service.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ChrisS24 

To protect the data privacy and avoid sharing any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) data in the Community, we recommended working via a support ticket with our Support Team who were able to take a closer look at the files, gather more information about the file and courses and provide further assistance. 

If you are facing this issue, then we recommend reaching out to the Technical Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool Support Team on your behalf. Our Support Team would be able to look into files and provide further assistance.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!