Rollover Earned Credit to Electives

jperez24
Padawan

Rollover Earned Credit to Electives

Hi,

I'm currently working on creating a transcript as I don't have a template that works and I've just about got it all figured out but I've hit a wall. For some reason, when it comes to extra credits earned they are not rolling over to the Electives section.

For example, for Foreign Language/Visual Arts student earned 23 out of 20 required. How is it possible to show 20 out of 20 and roll the remain 3 to Electives?

Thanks!

5 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jperez24,

Would you please confirm if you are talking about the graduation plan progress? 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jperez24
Padawan

In their graduation progress it states they've complete 23 of the 20 credits required. So, when I pull the transcript for said student it shows it as 23 out of 20. Is it possible to have it say 20 out of 20 and move the remaining 3 to electives?

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jperez24

You would need to add the course number or credit type for the course group that has extra credit to the electives which will help pick up the remaining ones from the course group.

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
eespinoza
Hobbyist

Hi KritiS

can you show an example please, im having the same problem. we require Health as a grad requirement it is a (2.5 credit)  but since it is a semester long course a student can earn 5 credits. it does not roll over, we have added to the course page where it reads (Health,Electives) still not rolling over. can you attach a screenshot to what it should look like. any help is appreciated

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @eespinoza 

In order to protect your privacy and avoid sharing of any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) data in the Community, we recommend reaching out to the Technical Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool SIS Support Team on your behalf. The Support Team would be able to take a closer look at the credits and help rectify the reason for this issue along with the troubleshooting steps.

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!