Resetting Final Grades to Match the Gradebook

bkraussel
Recruit

Resetting Final Grades to Match the Gradebook

Hello,

It's the end of the term at my school, and I made some professional judgement changes to student grades. I'd like to reset all of those, so that final grades match the gradebook. Can someone please let me know how to do that?

Thanks,

3 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

This sounds....confusing. Did you manually enter Historical Grades before the term ended and now you want the grades you entered to match what is in teachers' gradebooks? You can run the Permanently Store Grades function to do this.

I manually entered assignment grades, and then changed a few standard grades before the term ended. I would like to reset standard grades to match exactly what was in the gradebook for assignments. Is that possible? If so, how?

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Standards grades do not need to be stored and transfer directly over to the Admin side when entered in PT Pro. Depending on how you've setup your gradebook (I am not certain if you are a teacher or Admin-user), the grades for Standards attached to assignments may be used to calculate the overall Standard grade, however those Standard grades (the ones attached to assignments) will not come over to the Admin side. The students final Standard grade is what you see at Grading>Standards (see attached). If you have manually adjusted final standards grades and want to revert to the calculated grade, click the button that looks like an Undo command (screenshot 2).

If I am misunderstanding, apologies.