Resend PowerSchool Preregistration Email Link not working

jklemm

Resend PowerSchool Preregistration Email Link not working

I am a school admin going through preregistration.  I need to resend the enrollment email and when I click the resend email link nothing is happening and the recipient is not getting any email.  Please advise

6 Replies
HeatherWeist
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

@jklemm  Make sure you uncheck the box the says something about skipping records that have already had an email sent. 

Heather Weist, MEd
PowerSchool - SIS Administrator, Commonwealth Charter Academy

PowerSchool Mentor/Champion

PowerSchool Mentor of the Year 2021 Winner

PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2022 Winner

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
jklemm

Thanks Heather,  I am not seeing that box...any insight as to where it would be ?   Thanks

Jonas

JessieB
Journeyman

Hello,

Did you ever find the checkbox that was referred to? We are experiencing the same issue.

jklemm

Hi, thanks for your reply!  No I have not found the check box and have no way to resend the email.  Even updated to latest version per the help desk and that was no help.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jklemm,

I am sorry to hear that you are still facing this issue. In order to troubleshoot this issue further we will have to take a closer to your setup and the particular example while accessing your site. To protect your data privacy, I recommend working with the Technical Contacts in your school district who can create a support case with the PowerSchool Support team on your behalf to dig further into this issue.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator  

MatP
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

@jklemm 

Please have a technical contact at your school submit a ticket to support referencing the Enrollment Express article regarding this issue

The ability to "Exclude records for which this email has previously been sent" is not part of Enrollment Express but is part of the PowerSchool Enrollment Product.