Require certain drop downs in office visits

jshoaf
Journeyman

Require certain drop downs in office visits

Is there anyway to require Visit Outcome/Action in office visits with an * like there is for Visit Type? 
Thanks!

3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jshoaf,

Thank you for posting in our PowerSchool Community!

Office visits and Visit type values in PowerSchool SIS are maintained by the system administrator for each district. Please reach out to them about the changes you are requesting. The online documentation for Health Code Sets is available here.

If we can continue to help, please let us know!

We welcome others to respond and share their experiences as well.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
jshoaf
Journeyman

Thanks. I was asking how to make certain areas required to document on, not adding code sets. There are only certain areas with an * that requires documentation, I would like to add an * to other areas to require documentation specifically... 

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jshoaf,

Thank you for your response.

I apologize for my misunderstanding of your question.

Unfortunately, the district is not able to make fields required in their systems. We have gotten a request on the PowerSchool Ideas Portal from another PowerSchool SIS user to require a few more health fields to be required.

We recommend you review and upvote this enhancement submission in the PowerSchool Ideas Portal by searching for SIS-I-8393.

Please review our article on Submitting an Enhancement Request. It includes a section that explains how to vote for an idea. 

If we can continue to help, please let us know!

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support