Aprildvanb

I’ve enrolled my older 2 children and am unable to enroll my rising 1st grader. Her name is not listed in my dashboard, however she is already added as a current student. I received an email prompting me to register her. Please advise.
1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Aprildvanb

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students.

If you are unable to find the student form on the enrollment dashboard, you would want to verify if you have completed the correct form. If you cannot find the correct Current Student form for 2022-2023, it is possible that the form is temporarily disabled by the school district for maintenance or is not accessible for registration right now. You would need to reach out to your school district to inquire about the instructions to access the enrollment form or resend the link to the correct form.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!