Re: eFinancePlus

vduckery

Re: eFinancePlus

I can no longer see my check stub on the eFinancePLUS app. I only see a white screen after I click the arrow to view it. I have removed and reinstalled the app. What can I do to fix this?
3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @vduckery,

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble viewing your paycheck stub. 

This has recently been identified as an issue with Android phones for Employee Mobile App. PowerSchool eFinancePlus support is aware of the issue but does not have a timeline for resolution.

You should still be able to access your check stub through Employee Access Center on a computer through your ISDs website.

Hope this helps!

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
vduckery

Thanks for your response. I have no issue seeing the information on a computer when I am at work.  I do not have an Android phone.  I have an apple with IOS 15.4.1. So this message will serve to inform that this issue should now be identified with both Android and IOS phones. It appears the app hasn't been updated in 2 years. 

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Appreciate your response @vduckery

I have shared your update on your iOS version with our development team that is working on the issue of check stubs in the eFinancePlus app.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support