Re: Submitting an Enhancement Request in the Community

Mvonehren
Practitioner

Re: Submitting an Enhancement Request in the Community

How many times I have to confirm I am human before I can access the Ideas Portal? I used to be able to go in with no issues, now it is almost an impossible task. 

11 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Mvonehren,

Good Day! I am sorry to hear that you are facing an issue with the Ideas Portal. I'd be happy to take a further look into this for you.

Can you please elaborate more on your issue sharing a complete screenshot of your screen with what you see on your end?

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Mvonehren
Practitioner

I went in to check on some ideas and when I clicked on one, it took me to this page asking me if I'm human. I would solve the puzzle and it takes me again to confirm I'm human and it will give me a new puzzle to solve over and over again 

Mvonehren
Practitioner

Confirm you are human.jpgPuzzle 1 .jpg

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

So, @Mvonehren , this does beg the question.....are you a human? 😁

😂Hmmm now i'm not so sure! 🤔🤖

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

In all seriousness, I've never been asked to prove my sentience. See attached.

Lead Community Moderator

@Mvonehren Are you still seeing the request to solve the puzzle when you navigate to the Ideas Portal?  If so, would you try accessing it from the link below and let me know if you see the same request?

https://powerschool-enhancements.ideas.aha.io/

mscott3
Practitioner

it just happened to me very recently. Its periodic when it happens but when it does, it will not accept any solutions to the "Are you a human".

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for sharing this detail.  I'm not able to replicate it and we haven't received similar reports.  If this happens again, please reach out to us so we can troubleshoot in real-time.  You can email us at businessoperations@powerschool.com.  If possible, please share a screen recording of your experience when reporting the issue.

mscott3
Practitioner

honestly I have been getting the same error every once in a while. Then you prove you are a human and then it never actually loads up. I haven't had the issue at all this week though.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

I'm sorry you're experiencing difficulties accessing the Ideas Portal.  I have never seen this request and it is the first time we're receiving a report of it.  I will take a look at this and update this thread once I have more information.