Re: How to Create a Community Account

MaxB1
Journeyman

Re: How to Create a Community Account

I have been the technical contact for powerschool for 25 years in our district. This morning I cannot access the case portal or the downloads. What is going on?

MaxB
3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @MaxB1 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

We have created a case on your behalf. We will continue to follow up with you in the case of your access levels. 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
nicolebond
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

This happened to me when 2 of my contact records were merged and my TC status was dropped. It' s an easy fix. Just open a support ticket.

Nicole Bond
Director of Attendance and Enrollment
Haywood County Schools
Brownsville, TN

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the recent loss of access to Support. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We recently made some updates to our software that inadvertently affected access for some users. We understand how important uninterrupted support is, and we are committed to addressing this issue promptly.

Please reach out to us at businessoperations@powerschool.com so that we can look into your account and help you with restoring your access.

Thank you for your continued support and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.”

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!