Re: Hmm Looks Like You Don't Have Access Error Message

jbogan4
Trainee

Re: Hmm Looks Like You Don't Have Access Error Message

I am trying to access EFinancePlus and forgot my security question answers.  Is there someone who can contact me for support so I can access?  Thank you!

5 Replies
GelynAmbulo26
Rookie

Hi!

I have difficulty on accessing my account herr. Please help me to log in?

ashleylawrence328

I no longer have access to the email address associated with my account and I can't get logged in to update my profile and password. Can someone help reset my account so that I can apply online? 

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @bspiv90,

Please work with the Technical Contact within your school district to get help resetting a password for you.  Your administrator would need to go to User Maintenance and reset the password and please ask them to make sure the user is not "locked out".

We recommend making use of eFinancePlus product help guide for reference.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @GelynAmbulo26,

Can you please let us know the name of the product that you are having issues with? If this is regarding eFinancePlus, please review this thread

Reshma

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ashleylawrence328,

Were you referring to a PowerSchool Product portal? If yes, can you please share the name here so that I can assist you further? If this is regarding Unified Talent Applicant Support, please use our chatbot on the bottom right corner of this page

Reshma