Help

Re: Hmm Looks Like You Don't Have Access Error Message

charris19
Trainee

Re: Hmm Looks Like You Don't Have Access Error Message

Hi,

I am a principal and can't even create a ticket in this PowerSchool Community portal because it says I do not have access to login. We have purchased this product for our school but having major issues with customer support. Can someone please help me? 

2 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @charris19,

To ensure your privacy within our Community forum, I will reach out to you via a private message to discuss your access further.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
eltontipa
Rookie

Reach out to PowerSchool Support directly through their official support channels. This may include using the support contact information provided in your product documentation, on the PowerSchool website, or through your sales representative. Review any documentation or resources provided by PowerSchool for information on how to access the support portal, create tickets, or resolve common issues. There might be specific instructions tailored to your product and subscription. Ensure that you are using the correct credentials to log in. Sometimes, account verification issues can be resolved by resetting your password or contacting the system administrator for your school's PowerSchool account.

If you are not getting the support you need, consider reaching out to your PowerSchool sales representative. They can often assist with communication and ensuring that your support needs are addressed.