Help

Psychology class

MahA755944

Psychology class

Hello! I am a resident of Lusby Maryland, Calvert County. I am seeking to become a substitute teacher for H.S. or Middle schools; and, the subjects I’m most knowledgeable and would love to have fun teaching are Psychology, History, Social Studies, Communications and/or Personal Family Living &Health. I’m a newly young retiree from the Member Service Department of Kaiser Permanente. I’ve worked there for 33 years advocating grievances, training staff customer service, and providing patient education in health benefits, and in navigating complex HMO systems. I have taught H.S. Students in biblical studies at my church; The Sanctuary at Kingdom Square. I’ve been noted for having the care and passion in bringing out the confidence of our teens at being the best they can be. I have a B.S. degrees in Psychology, a minor in Mediation (Conflict Resolution), and by the close of this year, 2024, I will have earned a Master’s Degree in Pastoral Counseling. During the intermediate school years of my now adult children, I’ve familiarized myself with the school systems while acting as a PTA member. It was during that period of my life, I had an aspiration to become a school counselor, so I returned and completed my undergraduate studies at middle age. In a constant changing environment such Schools and Health Care, I like helping people in life balancing and managing stress levels towards success.
0 Replies