Progress Report Migration

hernandezv
Recruit

Progress Report Migration

Hello,

How does one get Progress Report Migration to show up under the current IEP Process?  When I run a Live Migrated Progress Report, the previous year shows up and not the current one.  Otherwise, I'm clicking in the current IEP, Annual Goal Progress Report, then adding the most recent progress.  When I print, it prints each goal on one page.  Is there a way to correct this?  TIA. V :]

3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hernandezv,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

Are you asking about Progress Report Migration in Unified Classroom Special Program or another PowerSchool program?

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
hernandezv
Recruit

It's PowerSchool Special Programs.

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hernandezv,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

I understand you are asking to have the current year's Progress Report Migration be in the current IEP process. I recommend you reach out to the system administrator for your district as this may be based on their configuration of the IEP process. 

You also are finding that when you print the Annual goal progress report that it prints each goal on one page. When you are performing the print, please look for printing preferences. I suggest going under More Setting and selecting the number of pages per sheet, layout landscape, and scale custom 120 (or more - you can play around with it.)

I hope this helps!

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support