Printing the Seating Chart for Subs

missusliz

Printing the Seating Chart for Subs

We need a way to print our seating charts. Can you please just add a print option? Subs in our district cannot access PS. We need to print the seating charts so they can take attendance/refer to students in the class. It should be a simple add that I'm surprised you haven't given us. Can this be done on the next update? Programming it should take only a few minutes.

5 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@missusliz You can print seating charts in the Teacher Portal in PowerSchool by clicking the (wait for  it...) Print icon. See screenshot 1.

PowerSchool has a built-in Sub portal that provides access to the seating chart (screenshot 2 & 3), so if subs do not use it in your district, I would suggest asking your PS Admins why.

Thanks! In the meantime, can we get a simple print option?
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@missusliz  The simplest thing would to use the built-in Print option right in the upper-right hand side of PowerTeacher. I put a little red box around it in Screenshot 1.

I agree that there needs to be a better option for this.  I knew about the print page button but 1--it keeps making my site freeze and 2--when it does print, it cuts off part of my seating charts.  Half the page is wasted with mostly empty space but there's insufficient room for the seating chart.  

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kmcclan 

The support team would need to have access to your system to be able to reproduce the issue and investigate further. We recommend reporting issue to your district's Technical Contact who should be able to submit a ticket and work with the support team on your behalf.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!