Powerschool Support Access

hpuvalowski
Padawan

Powerschool Support Access

Good morning, 

I have a PowerSchool Community account, but I don’t have access to Chat Support. Can you help me gain access?

Thanks so much!!

17 Replies
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hpuvalowski,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community! We have submitted a case on your behalf to request chat support access. We will continue to follow up with you in the case.  

Please let us know if you have any more questions. We will be happy to help!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
lopez_0489127

I also can't access support

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lopez_0489127,

We have submitted a case and will follow up with you in the case.  Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
keenancandelaria

Hello,

I'm bumping this thread for the same issue. I created my account but I do not have access to the chat feature. 

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @keenancandelaria,

We have created a case on your behalf, and will continue to work with you on your chat feature access via the case. Thank you! 🙂 

Nina R.
carterm
Hobbyist

I thought the Chat Feature was only available to the "Technical Contact" at the district. 

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @carterm,

Some products require that you are designated as one of your district or organization's authorized Technical Contacts to acces certain features and resources in the community, including chat support.  

Please let us know if you have any more questions or need further assistance.  We will be more than happy to assist you!

Nina R.
mjbergeron
Apprentice

I do not have access to https://support.powerschool.com/article/64609?from=search or the chat feature as well. Is this something I can have access to?

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mjbergeron,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! We created a case on your behalf, and will follow up with you in the case about your community and chat feature access.  

Please let us know if you have any more questions.  We will be more than happy to assist you!

Nina R.
iocelot
Padawan

Hello,

I'm bumping this thread for the same issue. I created my account but I do not have access to any thing. How can I go about getting it? 

Thanks in advance! 

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @iocelot,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!  We have created a case, and will follow up with you in a case about your community access. 

Nina R.
adapremont
Rookie

Hello, I'm also having the same issue. Can you help?

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @adapremont

We see that you already have submitted a ticket requesting support access.  We will follow up with you in the ticket 06133069 with your next steps. Thank you!

Nina R.
bussmi
Rookie

Good morning,

A request was sent to give me access to support requests but it doesn't seem to have been completed.  Could you please assist, I have an issue that needs to be resolved.

Thanks

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @bussmi,

We have created a case on your behalf and will follow up with you in the case with your next steps. 

Nina R.
colemana
Rookie

I have an account with PowerSchool Community but do not have access to support chat. Could you please assist with this? Our district is experiencing an issue that needs to be resolved.

Thank you.

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @colemana,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! We created a case on your behalf, and will follow up with you in the case about your chat support access. 

Nina R.