Powerschool Support Access

hpuvalowski
Padawan

Powerschool Support Access

Good morning, 

I have a PowerSchool Community account, but I don’t have access to Chat Support. Can you help me gain access?

Thanks so much!!

7 Replies
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hpuvalowski,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community! We have submitted a case on your behalf to request chat support access. We will continue to follow up with you in the case.  

Please let us know if you have any more questions. We will be happy to help!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
keenancandelaria

Hello,

I'm bumping this thread for the same issue. I created my account but I do not have access to the chat feature. 

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @keenancandelaria,

We have created a case on your behalf, and will continue to work with you on your chat feature access via the case. Thank you! 🙂 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
carterm
Journeyman

I thought the Chat Feature was only available to the "Technical Contact" at the district. 

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @carterm,

Some products require that you are designated as one of your district or organization's authorized Technical Contacts to acces certain features and resources in the community, including chat support.  

Please let us know if you have any more questions or need further assistance.  We will be more than happy to assist you!

Nina R.
mjbergeron
Rookie

I do not have access to https://support.powerschool.com/article/64609?from=search or the chat feature as well. Is this something I can have access to?

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mjbergeron,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! We created a case on your behalf, and will follow up with you in the case about your community and chat feature access.  

Please let us know if you have any more questions.  We will be more than happy to assist you!

Nina R.