PowerTeacher Pro District Comments

Dpratt

PowerTeacher Pro District Comments

How do you make the district comment bank in Powerteacher Pro? How are categories used in the district comments? Does someone have a file how this works? I am an administrator and the teachers want to know more about the district comments. I can not even find where to add them. Thanks for any help.

Di

3 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Knowledge Manager
Community Knowledge Manager

Hi @Dpratt

If you are looking at how to create Teacher Comments, or for more information on Teacher Comments, we recommend reviewing the articles linked below:

Let us know if this helped or in case of further queries.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Dpratt

Hi Saffiyat, Thanks for your reply. No, I am not asking how to make teacher comments. I am an administrator of our account and I want to know how to add DISTRICT comments. Can you please send me information on how to add these? Thanks!

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi @Dpratt , If you are asking about "District Comments" that teachers can see/use in PowerTeacher Pro, those can be set up at the school level. Go to Setup>School>Comment Setup. They may be called "district comments" but they are effectively teacher comments, as teachers use them. Unless we are misunderstanding what you are asking.