PowerSchool SIS Indiana Forum

lestep
Rookie

PowerSchool SIS Indiana Forum

Good Morning

Can you help me gain access to the PowerSchool SIS Indiana Forum? When I try to access the link this is the message I receive

lestep_0-1620393456451.png

Thank you 

Leesa

7 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lestep!

Thank you for reaching out to us in PowerSchool Community!

I will reach out to you through a case to discuss your access to PowerSchool SIS Indiana Forum. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mbaughn
Rookie

Good afternoon,

Can I also get access to the forum? I get the same message as Leesa.

Thank you,

Maddy

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mbaughn!

Thank you for reaching out to us through PowerSchool Community!

I have reached out to you through a case to discuss your access to PowerSchool SIS Indiana Forum. 

Reshma

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mbaughn
Rookie

Good morning, 

I still do not have access to the Indiana forum. Can you help with this?

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mbaughn,

Thank you for the follow-up! I have already reached out to you through a case.  Since we didn't hear from you there, we have sent you a follow-up again today. We recommend checking your Spam or Junk folder if you are not receiving the emails.

Reshma

DebM9
Rookie

I would also like access to the Indiana Forum. Thank you.

SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi, @DebM9,

Thank you for reaching out in the Community forum! 

Resources are accessible based on the role assigned by your school or district.  We are also reviewing your access to Indiana Forum in the Community and will follow up with you through a case in order to protect your privacy.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you, If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!