Please review my access!

joslin-allenc
Journeyman

Please review my access!

I am trying to access the following link but I am not able to view it: 

Q&A: Document Attachments - PowerSchool Community

Do I need to contact someone in my organization to get my access granted or can you grant it for me here?

3 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @joslin-allenc,

Thank you for reaching out in the Community. Certain resources in the Community are open to all Community members whereas certain resources are limited to the users with specific roles in the district. I recommend reviewing this article to know more about why you might not be able to access resources for Recruit & Hire.

I will reach out to you through a case to discuss further on your Community access.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

joslin-allenc
Journeyman

Hi Paritosh, 

Would this access be reviewed and granted from my organization? 

I also need to open a ticket as we're having significant trouble with our online registration. This is very time sensitive so a response and solution would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Charlie 

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @joslin-allenc,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  The current Technical Contact(s) at your school will have to determine if you should have access to submit support cases for your school/district.  In this case, we have reached out to them on your behalf via a private case.  

We will continue to follow up with you via the case to determine your access levels. If you did not receive an email with the case information, please let us know. Thank you! 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.