Password reset

ashleighpotter2015

Password reset

Hi! I’m trying to register my son for 5k and had completed almost everything a few nights ago. When I went to log back in a couple days later, it was saying I had the wrong password. I’ve tried clicking on “forgot password” but I have yet to receive an email with a link to reset it. It has been several days now. Does anyone know how else I can go about doing this? Thanks!
2 Replies
HeatherWeist
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

@ashleighpotter2015   You will need to contact the school district directly, as they have the ability to reset passwords. 

Heather Weist, MEd
PowerSchool - SIS Administrator, Commonwealth Charter Academy

PowerSchool Mentor/Champion

PowerSchool Mentor of the Year 2021 Winner

PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2022 Winner

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ashleighpotter2015

I recommend checking the spam/junk folders of your email first. If you do not find it, please try to clear the cache and cookies or switch the browser and try to reset your password again to see if you get the email. 

If you do not as Heather suggested you would need to reach out to the district so that they can reset it at their end.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!