Help

Parent Access

Ganowase
Padawan

Parent Access

I can't even get to a parent login! I'm so frustrated with Schoology because every time I think I'm close to getting parent access to see my child, I get redirected to my own student profile where there is no add child dropdown. I'm just trying to see my child's progress and alls I can say right now is Schoology sucks and I absolutely hate it!

7 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Ganowase 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community.

I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty gaining access to your Schoology parent account.

I recommend contacting your child's school to work with them to resolve your issue. If they cannot resolve your account, they can contact PowerSchool Support for assistance.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
ddnwmsncom

I agree, I went round and round forever Until I found it....

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ddnwmsncom 

Would you please confirm if you are still facing any issues? Please share a screenshot of the error message you are facing?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
MauraDiJoseph
Recruit

Where did you find it?  I can't find it either and I'm not getting answers from school.  I am given a link to a document on how to log in to powerschool.  I finally got an access code but now I can't find out how to register my son!

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @MauraDiJoseph 

For us to assist you further, would you please confirm if you are referring to the Parent Portal or Mobile App?

If you are referring to the Parent Portal, then we recommend contact the district and not your local school since PowerSchool do not have access to any Parent Portal account information. The accounts are managed and handled at the school district's end and are stored on their servers.

Please let me know if you have questions, or need further help on this.

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Ahollow1347
Trainee

I am having the same issue I believe. I can't find the "add student" tab

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Ahollow1347 

We recommend reaching out to the district, as PowerSchool does not have access to Parent Portal account information. These accounts are managed by the school district and stored on their servers. The district should be able to verify whether the settings for the "Add Student" tab are enabled or disabled.

KritiS
Community Moderator