PTP Classes missing from Select Class Drop-Down

kkerr1
Journeyman

PTP Classes missing from Select Class Drop-Down

I have a teacher who needs to print Individual Student Reports from summer school courses. When viewing classes from the top drop-down, all of the classes appear.

kkerr1_0-1663946756342.png

However, when one class is selected and the teacher navigates to any of the Reports, in the Select Classes drop-down, no classes appear, so the reports cannot be generated.

kkerr1_1-1663946784812.png

Y1 in the top right shows the correct dates for the classes, and the scoresheet can also be viewed.

Any other locations where there is a Select Class drop-down, no classes appear.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

8 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kkerr1

For us to assist you further, would you please confirm that are you trying to report on the previous year classes? Also please let us know if you have any classes assigned in the current year?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
kkerr1
Journeyman

Hello,

The reports are for this past summer - July 2022 - which is now complete. There are no current classes assigned to me this year for the school that runs summer school. I do have classes assigned to me at my regular school though.

Thank you 

SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @kkerr1

If you still have access to that Summer School, you can try to access that school, select the term selector at the top, select the completed term, and then select to run the report from that screen.

If you still continue facing the issue, we recommend reaching out to your district's SIS Administrator, who should be able to reach out to the PowerSchool SIS Support team on your behalf and assist you further along with the troubleshooting steps.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
kkerr1
Journeyman

This process would still not allow me to print an individual student report for the Summer School course. Instead, I had to click on each student from the Students tab, and print each screen individually through FireFox. 

aayushkm52
Recruit

You can create a second worksheet in your workbook and organize what you need to list. Go to the main worksheet you are working in and select the box you want the list to be in. In the Data tab, select Data validation.

kkerr1
Journeyman

Thanks for the support, but I have no idea what any of this means. I am a teacher supporting other teachers with PTP. I have limited access to PowerSchool Admin and do not have similar access to that of our SIS support team.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kkerr1,

I am sorry to hear that you are facing an inconvenience due to this issue. I recommend working with the PowerSchool SIS Administrators in your school district who can create a support case with the SIS team on your behalf and then they can assist you further with this.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

kkerr1
Journeyman

Thank you. I will pass that information along to our SIS team.