PS Integrations for attendance tracking with 3rd party web based Mobil applications

austinberger1989

PS Integrations for attendance tracking with 3rd party web based Mobil applications

Hello,

I'm currently developing a mobile web application that will rely on integrating with Powerschool to digest the daily attendance information of any given school. We know this is possible through APIs with Powerschool but I've been unsuccessful in my search to find any information pertaining to APIs with Powerschool and how communication can be established to export daily attendance information. Does anyone know how and what is required to communicate the daily attendance information of a school to a external mobile web application?

A few other questions we would appreciate assistance with are:

1. Do we have access to the data via a REST Service to get any information we need
  2. Do we have access to the data via a REST Service to send updates or posts
  3. Are there any web hooks we could use to get realtime information from them?
  4.  Are there any request per minute restrictions to accessing the API?
1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @austinberger1989 

We recommend contacting the Technical Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the Keys-to-Ownership(KTO) team on your behalf. The Team should be able to assist you to develop this application and help in other requirements. While this service does have a cost associated, we want to make sure you are aware of all available resources. Your Technical Contact should be able to assist you with more information regarding this service. 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!