Help

Notifications in Schoology

rjtruax

Notifications in Schoology

When we create an assignment in schoology using the extension tool "Turnitin" to create an assignment, Turnitin has a feature that tells us if a student has ever looked at the grade and comments we leave on an assignment. It gives us an eyeball.

But, if we create a basic schoology assignment, which is the vast majority of the ones I create, it does not do this. I have no easy way to know if they have ever looked.

Helping students develop solid "school" skills is an important part of teaching. I often remind students they need to look, especially if they are not earning full credit. Few to none do but that is mostly a hunch on my part. They tend to just look at the grade on the Source

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rjtruax 

Currently, we do not have an easy way to do this, and recommend adding your request as an enhancement request.  You can log this as an Enhancement Request on PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!