Not having the ability to enter more than one code into attendance when there are multiple offences

bigfott1954

Not having the ability to enter more than one code into attendance when there are multiple offences

I work in the supervision office and by the time a student gets to me the teacher has entered a code for the student. Then when the student gets to me it is for anther offence and  you can't enter another code in the code box without changing the teacher code. So one code will basically be dropped off the student record. It do make a comment in the comment box but that is not populated into next weeks record or reports. Can this problem be solved Thank you

1 Reply
SAFFIYAT
Community Knowledge Manager
Community Knowledge Manager

Hi @bigfott1954 

Currently, we do not have a feature to enter more than one code into attendance for multiple offenses. However, this would be a great enhancement request.

We recommend submitting this as an enhancement request, the article linked below should help provide more information about the PowerSchool Ideas Portal.

We also encourage our other community members to share their insights on the same.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!