Not all Powerqueries showing in data export manager

Weg8k
Journeyman

Not all Powerqueries showing in data export manager

I've uploaded a Plugin with approximately 20 queries so that I can make some scheduled system templates. I've done this multiple times before with different Powerschool instances without any issue. 

Most recently after uploading my plugin and navigating to the data export manager, 18/20 of my queries are showing to be scheduled, while 2 are not present. Those 2 ARE in my plugin management page curiously enough, and can even be pinged via API, however I would rather schedule them.

Is there a reason why 2 of the queries would not show up but the others would? Thanks!

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Weg8k 

It is likely that the issue might be with the Plugin. You might need to review your plugin and make sure that all definitions are applied correctly for the 2 of the queries that would not show up.  We recommend reaching out to the Technical Contact of your district for further assistance.  Please refer to the Developer Guide for more information with your  Technical Contact.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!