No access

SuzanneWinski
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

No access

I get an access denied every time I click any link from PowerSource that guides me here. Can you please review my access?

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge

Suzanne Winski

Diocese of Lafayette

PowerSchool Administrator
1 Solution
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @swinski,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  Can you please provide us with one or two of the links that you are trying to access. This  way we can take a closer look at your access levels and work towards a resolution.  Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @swinski,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  Can you please provide us with one or two of the links that you are trying to access. This  way we can take a closer look at your access levels and work towards a resolution.  Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
SuzanneWinski
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

https://support.powerschool.com/article/75966

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge

Suzanne Winski

Diocese of Lafayette

PowerSchool Administrator