New admin for enrollment with no student data

alandry
Trainee

New admin for enrollment with no student data

I am a new admin. My access to PS Admin is just fine as a I use my SSO credentials for my district. When I was given access to PS Enrollment the email I was sent was my email address and a premade password. I was prompted to change it immediately which I did. I can sign in fine but it just says no student data. No one at my district office can figure out what the issue is because they've given me all of the permissions that I need. I tried calling tech support for PS but got the answering machine. 

3 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @alandry,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! You would need to work with the Technical Contact(s) at your school or district. They will be able to submit a ticket ot the support team on your behalf. This way the support team can investigate this issue and provide further assistance. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
hollymkay
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I am in the same situation and have opened a case. Just wondering if you had resolution to this and how it was fixed.

Thanks!

SAFFIYAT
Community Knowledge Manager
Community Knowledge Manager

Hi @hollymkay

We see that you have been working with the PowerSchool Support Team and the resolution was provided. Would you please share the workaround in order to assist other members with a similar issue?

Also please let us know if you are still facing any issues or if you have any further queries.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!