Needing Access to Early Warning System

wnolen
Rookie

Needing Access to Early Warning System

Please help. I am unable to access a link shared with me during PowerSchool Office Hours. It was a video on the Early Warning System. Here is the link: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-PowerPack/PowerPack-Early-Warning-System-EWS/ta-p/46495

I need to see this video, so I can adjust our settings for our Early Warning System correctly. 

11 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @wnolen,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

I have reached out to you via a Private Message to further discuss your access to PowerPack resources in the community.

You can view your private messages inside the PowerSchool Community by selecting the envelope in the top right corner of any page in the Community to the right of your avatar. When a new message appears, you should see number one with a dark red circle on the envelope.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you ,If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
kyerkie
Apprentice

Hi there! I also need access to this video so that I can help troubleshoot why the data from PS isn't being sent over to ECATS for the EWS system. 

SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @kyerkie,

Thank you for reaching out!

I have reached out to you via a Private Message to further discuss your access to PowerPack resources in the community.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you, If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
clarkd
Journeyman

i also need access to the EWS documentation for setting EWS correctly

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @clarkd,

To protect the privacy of our members in the PowerSchool Community, I will be reaching out to you through a case and discuss your access further.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
hpleasant
Journeyman

I am also needing information/access to the Early Warning System functionality.

SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @hpleasant

To avoid sharing of PII(Personally Identifiable Information) data in the PowerSchool Community, I will be reaching out to you through a case to discuss your access further.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

NeoSkeeze
Journeyman

Hello, 

I would love to have access to it toooo 🙂

Thank you

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @NeoSkeeze,

I will reach out to you through a case to discuss your access to the above document further.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
rkbarber3
Journeyman

I need assistance with the early warning system as well as the Power Pack. Our district has purchased it but needs some additional training. 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rkbarber3 

We have responded to your query under this thread. Please let us know if you require further assistance. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator