Need help with logging into as a developer to app.schoology.com

mariam626
Trainee

Need help with logging into as a developer to app.schoology.com

I am trying to register as an app developer. I received an email verification link and when I followed it (within a minute) I received a message saying the link isn't valid. When I log into app.schoology.com, I get a message "

Username has been blocked or is not activated.

Is there someone I can contact to verify my application for the developer program? 

Mariam

3 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @mariam626,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!   Please send an email to partnerprogram@powerschool.com to check your verfication status. Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
mariam626
Trainee

Hi Nina, Thank you so much for the response. Do you know the turn around time to get response to a developer request. I reached out to the email you provided and also partnerships@schoology.com... but I'm getting no reply.  

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @mariam626,

Please continue to use partnerprogram@powerschool.com. It can take up to seven business days for a response.  Please let us know if you have further questions. We will be more than happy to assist you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.