NOT ABLE TO LOG IN

angelleburke11
Journeyman

NOT ABLE TO LOG IN

NOT ABLE TO LOG IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT ABLE TO TALK TO SOME ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT ABLE TO HAVE A ONE 800 NUMBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS SITE DOES NOT HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE THAT NO ONE IS ABLE TO HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S TAKEN TO LONG FOR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK THIS SITE NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE SCHOOL USE A SITE THAT DOESE NOT KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @angelleburke11,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We are sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty with accessing your account.  Can you please let us know which PowerSchool product you are trying to access? ( PowerSchool SIS, Enrollment, Etc, ).  This will help us provide your next steps. 

Also, certain PowerSchool Community resources , including support access is only accessible to those assigned the Technical Contact role at your school/district. 

Can you please provide us with more detail on the issue you are facing? This way can further assist you.  Thank you. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
amontano
Recruit

Same here

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @amontano

To assist you further, would you please confirm which PowerSchool Product are you referring to here? Please also share a screenshot of the error message you are receiving while trying to log in.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!