My name is spelled wrong in PowerSchool

smcloughlin
Trainee

My name is spelled wrong in PowerSchool

Hi,

I don't have access to live chat support. I would like my name to be spelled correctly in PowerSchool. Please let me know how I can change it to the correct spelling. Thank you!

2 Solutions
HeatherWeist
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

@smcloughlin   Are you talking about in a PowerSchool system within a school district? Or within the PowerSchool Community? If it is within a PowerSchool system, you will need to contact the school district directly.

Heather Weist, MEd
PowerSchool - SIS Administrator, Commonwealth Charter Academy

PowerSchool Mentor/Champion

PowerSchool Mentor of the Year 2021 Winner

PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2022 Winner

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge

View solution in original post

smcloughlin
Trainee

It is a PowerSchool system within a school district, so I will contact the district office today. Thanks Heather.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
HeatherWeist
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

@smcloughlin   Are you talking about in a PowerSchool system within a school district? Or within the PowerSchool Community? If it is within a PowerSchool system, you will need to contact the school district directly.

Heather Weist, MEd
PowerSchool - SIS Administrator, Commonwealth Charter Academy

PowerSchool Mentor/Champion

PowerSchool Mentor of the Year 2021 Winner

PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2022 Winner

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
smcloughlin
Trainee

It is a PowerSchool system within a school district, so I will contact the district office today. Thanks Heather.