Missing assignments Report

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Missing assignments Report

I apologize that I misunderstood the question!

Teachers should be able to run a report to see all students that have not completed an assignment.  The report will be organized by assignment and not by the student.  I have submitted a feature request to enable the ability to allow teachers to choose to organize the Assignment Report by assignment or by the student.

I have provided a link below that will guide teachers through the process of generating an Assignment Report for missing assignments that is organized by assignment.

Missing Assignment Report.PNG

Missing Assignment Report 2.PNG

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
amoser
Journeyman

Jaime, 

Thank you for your reply but again, I don't believe this is the report I'm looking for. This gives missing reports for my class.  But I would like a report that shows all of their missing assignments for every class.  If I am their study hall teacher I would like to see if they have assignments missing for any classes.  I have found how to include entire student schedule, but the problem is that I can only run this report for one student at a time, unless I would like an 80 page report.  As I mentioned before I'm looking for a streamlined report.  

Again, your reply does not answer my question. 

Community Moderator

Thank you for the clarification!

This report is not currently built into PowerTeacher Pro.  I have submitted the feature request to allow teachers to view all missing assignments associated with the teachers' students for all of the students' classes.  

With the PowerTeacher Pro teacher access being limited to the view of the class assignments within each teacher's classes,  I would recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact to work with the PowerSchool SIS Support Team to review the options PowerSchool can provide to assist building this report.

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
amoser
Journeyman

Thank you Jaimie

How do I get ahold of a designated support contact? 

Is that a different thread within the community? 

Community Support Expert Reshma
Community Support Expert

@amoser 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

Each district assigns Designated Support Contacts for PowerSchool. Their users are usually at a district level. I recommend reaching out to your School or District Administrator to request assistance connecting with a PowerSchool Designated Support Contact within your district.

Please feel free to reach out if you require further assistance!!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

TaraIrgens
Journeyman

At my school, we have advisory courses, and I was looking for a way to print this EXACT report today. This would be extremely helpful! I look forward to hearing that this modification has been made. 

tsauser
Rookie

Hi Jamie,

The principals in my district just asked me today if a report could be ran from the PowerSchool Admin side to show missing assignments for all students.  I have showed them how to do it in PowerTeacher Gradebook, but they would like to do it from the admin side.  I was seaching the web and cam across this post and I see that you were going to submit a request for this.  Do you know, was that done?  And if so, what is generally the turnaround time for something like that?  Thank you.

Community Moderator

Thank you for participating in the thread! @tsauser 

I have escalated the request to the PowerSchool Product Team!  When a feature request is submitted, the Product Team reviews the suggestions to determine if the feature can be added to the product.  If the feature can be added to the product, the team works together with the PowerSchool Developers to build the feature within the product.  If updates are made to any PowerSchool product such as PowerSchool SIS, communication will be sent to all PowerSchool Designated Support Contacts before the updated version is released.

Jamie H.
TinaW4
Hobbyist

There is a plug-in available called Missing Assignment Pages in the PowerSource Exchange.  Your admin can install it in a matter of minutes and it will add a Missing Assignments page to PowerTeacher Pro and/or the parent/student login and/or admin student screen.  It will show a student's missing assignments in all classes and the page can be printed.

TinaW4
Hobbyist

Attached is what the screen looks like when printed.