Missing assignments Report

amoser
Journeyman

Missing assignments Report

We have an advisory and are wondering if there is a way to run a report for our class that shows the missing work each student has for all their classes(not just our own)?  We can find this in Individual reports but it requires you to show all assignments for student's schedule which can be too cumbersome and lengthy.  Is there such a streamlined report? If so, how do I access this? 

Thanks! 

21 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Missing assignments Report

Thank you for participating in the PowerSchool Community!

We will be happy to look into the possibility of a report being available to show the missing assignment for each student.  To allow Community members to assist, would you please provide the name of the PowerSchool product in which you are attempting to locate a report to show the missing assignments for students?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
amoser
Journeyman

Thanks Jaime!

We have power teacher pro in our district.
amoser
Journeyman

Jamie, 

Do you know if this is a feasible report?  We are trying to resolve this before PT conferences.

Is this something our district admin can accomplish? 

Thank you

LisaJ3
Journeyman

I run a missing assignments report by going to Sustem Reports > sqlreport tab > Grading > missing assignments in PT Pro

This pulls all missing assignments in our high shcool level. 

amoser
Journeyman

Thanks Lisa, 

I'm wondering if this is a custom report your district made.  We have sqlreport4 tab, but no grading.  So we are stuck there.  If it is something you can export and I can import for my district, that would be helpful! 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for this information!  

Thank you for your response @LisaJ3!

Teachers should be able to run a report to show missing assignments from students within the teachers' classes, however, there is not a report at this time for Admin to run to show the missing assignments for all students within a school or district.

I have submitted a feature request on your behalf to have the report built within PowerSchool SIS to allow Admin to run a report to show missing assignments from all students in a school or district.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
amoser
Journeyman

Jaime, 

That is not what I'm asking for.  I would like for teachers to be able to run a report for their students that show missing assignments from their full schedule.  I know the variations of this report that exist, but am looking for a streamlined report that shows students name and just missing assignments. 

For example, my homeroom roster: 

Student A .    Missing Math assignment

Student B .    No missing assignments

Student C .   Missing English Activity

Missing Math week 1

Missing Math assignment

Student D .    Missing Computers assignment

Etc. 

Is this a posibility? 

Thank you

hrobinson
Rookie

Have you received a response on if this is possible? Our teachers are requesting the same thing.

amoser
Journeyman

hrobinson, 

We have not! I'm super disapointed in the responses and customer service.  I can't imagine that we are the only school who used this report regularly.  

If you have any luck please pass that along and I will do the same. 

Thank you!