Make DATs usable in health plans

jsmyth
Rookie

Make DATs usable in health plans

Is there a way to use DATs in health plan templates instead of smart tags??

I want to insert a students name, grade, DOB, mother and fathers name and number. However all of these things are not available as smart tags. 

Grade is not a smart tag and the guardian name/number only links to the legal guardian field which is blank for most students. I could easily call this information with DATs but it doesn't appear that this is possible in health plans??

1 Reply
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jsmyth 

Currently, there is no way to use DATs in health plan templates instead of smart tags. However, there is a similar Enhancement Request in the idea's portal. 

You can Vote for the Enhancement Request SIS-I-13488 on PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. You can search for ideas using keywords or the idea number SIS-I-13488 in the Search Ideas field at the top right corner of the Ideas Portal.

1. Click on the Vote box next to the Idea.
  2. The vote box should change to green, and the counter should increase by one.

This article should walk you through how to raise/vote for an Enhancement Request.  We also encourage the other Community members to share their insight if they have been able to find a solution to this.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!