Mac OS X Catalina install problems

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Mac OS X Catalina install problems

I just downloaded and installed Java from Oracle's website.  I ran into the same issues that I originally had when trying to run the PowerTeacher Gradebook Installer.  I downloaded the Gradebook installer again also, and I ran into these errors again after I allowed the installer to run via the security system setting:

1) Error copying application to: /Users/tclarke/Applications, possibly due to having insufficient permissions.  Please Choose a folder to install to.

- I chose a folder to install to at this point then: 

2) Handler can’t handle objects of this class.

- I chose a folder to install to at this point then: 

3) Finder got an error: Handler can’t handle objects of this class. (-10010)

These are the errors which led me open the script, figure out what it was trying to do, and bypass it because I can't get it to work as it should.

Highlighted
Rookie

You can download the app here and place it in your Applications folder.

Highlighted
Rookie

Has anyone found a similar solution for ReportWorks?  I've worked in the Terminal, allowed the download by bypassing the security settings, everything.  I still can't get it to work.

Highlighted
Trainee

• Do you have good internet connection?
  • Is your account managed by an administrator?
  • Do you have a linked account with Google, Yahoo, Facebook, ect.

Highlighted
Rookie

Yes, I have a good internet connection.

Can you clarify which account should be managed by an administrator?  My computer profile?  No - I am the admin.

I have several Google accounts, but I don't use them with PowerSchool.  Can you clarify what you mean there?