Lost access to Chat Support

Rsellers
Apprentice

Lost access to Chat Support

I am the powerschool administrator for my school district.  I have had Chat Support for the last year and tried to log in today and no longer have access.  I am requesting that access be granted.

4 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Rsellers,

Thank you for reaching out in the Community. Access to resources like Case Portal on the Community is limited to the users with specific roles. I recommend reviewing this article to see why you might not able to access the Launch Chat option. I will reach out to you through a case to discuss further on your Community access.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Rsellers
Apprentice

We discovered that I was marked as retired on 3/11/2022 (where does that information come from?)  Now in order to get access to chat support, it is requesting that I create a new account - problem with that is that my work email address is associated with an account in the system already.  Do you have any suggestions for how to reset the password or correct this?

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Rsellers,

I have reached out to you through a private message to provide further updates on your access. You can access your private message by clicking on the message icon on the right top corner of your screen.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Rsellers
Apprentice

Thank you.  I would think that being the PowerSchool Administrator for my district would be the correct role for me to have access to chat support.