Lost Entries

mmacewen
Rookie

Lost Entries

I have entered our incoming Kindergarteners and 7 of them I cannot pull back up to view. I used: 

/EntryDate>07/01/2022; grade_level=0 and this brought all the others back up.

I am sure it is me/user error. I must of hit something incorrectly. How can I find these student if they won't come up when I simply put their name in?

Martha - Elementary School Secretary 

3 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @mmacewen,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community.  Can you please let us know which PowerSchool Product you are using( PowerSchool SIS, Enrollment, Records, etc)?  This way we can move this post to the correct forum where you can recieve further assistance. Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
mmacewen
Rookie

PowerSchool SIS I am using. Thank you

ItsOnlyDoug
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

So @mmacewen have you tried /Last_name? 

Also, were these entered at the district office or school level? IS there a chance you are searching in one school but maybe they ended up in a different school? 

If you search at the district level it should find them in any school.

Doug Skinner

District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.