Logging in

stolles

Logging in

I created an account years ago - my username and password are not working.  When I click on "request username" I receive a message stating an email was sent to my email to get user name.  The problem is I am not receiving the email - it is not in my junk folder either.   Do I need to reopen my account with a new email??  

Not sure what is happening - but I'm locked out.

2 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @stolles,

Thank you for reaching out to us through PowerSchool Community!

To assist you further, would you please let us know if this issue is related to any of the PowerSchool Products or PowerSchool Community? It it is with a PowerSchool Product, will you please share the name with us?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @stolles,

Can you please let us know if you are having issues accessing the PowerSchool Community, or a specific PowerSchool Product.  If it's a specific product, can you please let us know which one.  ( Enrollment, Learning, etc).  This way we can determine your next steps.  Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.