Listing students with failing grades by class

scrubs2009
Journeyman

Listing students with failing grades by class

Hello! I'm relatively new to powerschool and was wondering if there was an easy method we could use to generate a list of every student with failing grades (and the classes they have them in) each week. I've looked around for a way to do this using system reports and had no luck and then I tried fiddling around with Reportworks and it seems incredibly complex. Is there an easier method of doing this?

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@scrubs2009  The folks over at Power Data Solutions have wonderful custom report bundles and the Grading bundle should have what you are looking for. Be sure to read the directions thoroughly, as you will need additional plugins (available on the same site) for the reports to function.

https://www.powerdatasolutions.org/content/pscb-custom-reports-grading

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@scrubs2009  The folks over at Power Data Solutions have wonderful custom report bundles and the Grading bundle should have what you are looking for. Be sure to read the directions thoroughly, as you will need additional plugins (available on the same site) for the reports to function.

https://www.powerdatasolutions.org/content/pscb-custom-reports-grading

Thanks a ton! There doesn't seem to be a link anywhere on the page to actually download the file. I'm assuming I need an account to see it? I've sent a request for one and am waiting for approval if that's the case. 

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@scrubs2009  Its been a while but, yes, I do think you have to have an account to see the download link.

Got it! Really appreciate the help. Have a great day!