LA EdLink Staff (State Reports) continues to be sent despite SFTP connection disabled

mzanovec

LA EdLink Staff (State Reports) continues to be sent despite SFTP connection disabled

I have disabled the SFTP connection so that I can manually add staff extracts to the state but the extracts continue to get sent nightly. What do I do to ensure the connection is off?

2 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

You mentioned that LA EdLink Staff (State Reports) is still being sent despite the SFTP connection being disabled. Are you still observing this issue?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mzanovec

Thank you for a response. Currently one of the schools I work with is having the opposite problem. Regardless of whether the reports are set to run now or on a schedule, they are not running. He doesn’t know if this is an issue with PowerSchool SIS or with EdLink. I advised him to run each report manually yesterday, download, rename the extension of each file from .txt to .tsv, and manually upload to the sFTP. He did that yesterday and his files still did not process so now I also am not sure which one is the problem.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Michael Zanovec