Independent practice tests for students

sydraq
Recruit

Independent practice tests for students

As I student, how can I prepare for district-wide tests administered on performance matters? I am taking the class "Court Procedures" and can hardly find any resources online to study with. Last year, I took Law Studies and the district test tested us on things we had not covered in class. Are there any practice resources available with test-style questions?

3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

If you're unsure about the specific topics that will be covered in the district-wide test, don't hesitate to reach out to your teacher. They can provide guidance on what to focus on and may even offer additional resources.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
goodieshuz
Recruit

Actually, I am trying to find out how I can get the school form required by the AL Driver’s License for my child to take her Learner’s Permit exam????
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @goodieshuz,

We understand your concern, but we would encourage you to check your school district's website where you might be able to locate that form otherwise you would need to directly reach out to your school district as they will be able to assist you with this.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator