I don't know how to sign with Schoology

Trainee

I don't know how to sign with Schoology

Hey everyone :

My name is Mr FRED and I'm new to PowerSchool Community but I don't know how it's working . I don't know how to create a username ,a password ,and I don't know how to sign with schoology .Someone can help me right now? I really need help I will appreciate the help of the person that help me to create my powerschool account .I would like my powerschool username and passwords has access to schoology it's the only thing I ask please I beg you Help me to create a schoology account and a username and password for that .

Thank you for the person who will help.

Fred
1 Reply
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @67345,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

I understand you are trying to create a username and password for the PowerSchool Community. You have successfully completed that as your user name shows to be 67345.

I understand you are trying to access your Schoology account from the PowerSchool Community. The access does not work in that direction but you can access your PowerSchool Community account from Schoology. This article will guide you through that process.

If you are needing a Schoology account, please reach out to your teacher or school to inquire about your Schoology username and password as those are managed by your school.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support