How to link work account with personal account

technologyteacher

How to link work account with personal account

Could any one guide me on how to link my Schoology work account to personal account. Thanks

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @technologyteacher 

If you want to link your work account to your basic account, please refer to this document: Linking-parent-accounts-across-different-organizations

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

technologyteacher

Thank you, Would you be able to provide me info on how to set up a personal account outside of work?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @technologyteacher 

Schoology can be purchased at the organization level and is not available at the individual level. If you are looking to create a new Instructor account as a basic user then we have currently discontinued that option for Schoology and if you are working with a school district and want to use Schoology at the enterprise level then I recommend reaching out to the Schoology administrators in your school who should be able to create an Instructor account for you.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!