How to fix Warning: Course has section types disabled but 1 section have section How do I fix this?

jsuchy
Journeyman

How to fix Warning: Course has section types disabled but 1 section have section How do I fix this?

2 Solutions
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi @jsuchy if you are asking about Section Types in PowerScheduler, there is a "use section types" checkbox on the Course Preference tab.

View solution in original post

CindyM8
Expert

If those are students from a feeder school there could be an issue with invalid schoolID on their course requests. There is a function in PowerScheduler you can use to find requests with an invalid schoolID and correct the schoolID > Go to PowerScheduler > Functions > Resolve Invalid Requests.

CM

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi @jsuchy if you are asking about Section Types in PowerScheduler, there is a "use section types" checkbox on the Course Preference tab.

Thank you so very much!! 

I have another problem you might could help me with. My middle school student's requests came over but they are not tallying into courses. Do you know what I need to do? 

CindyM8
Expert

If those are students from a feeder school there could be an issue with invalid schoolID on their course requests. There is a function in PowerScheduler you can use to find requests with an invalid schoolID and correct the schoolID > Go to PowerScheduler > Functions > Resolve Invalid Requests.

CM

jsuchy
Journeyman

Thank you so much.. that is the problem...