How to find District Manager

minie
Rookie

How to find District Manager

I'm in a panic. I'm not sure this is the right place to seeking for help.

A person who is taking charge of our District resigned without sharing who will be taking over his role. There are many issues: End-of-Year Process, and Setting up a new school year.  

We emailed and called, but I couldn't get help. Who should I contact regarding this problem?

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @minie 

We are sorry you had to face such inconvenience. To assist you further, we would be reaching out to you through a case and discuss on your queries.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

minie
Rookie

Hi @JyotishkaB ,

Thank you for your reply. We are having serious issues. We can't input students' grades into PowerTeacher Pro. When teachers open the assigned classes, nothing loads on their screens. It's pure white screen. They can mark student's attendance, but cannot grade them. 

Problems with mobile app linkage continue. They can check their assigned course when they sign in through the web, but they can't check anything on the mobile app.

Could you tell me how we can contact our district supervisor? There are too many other issues to be solved before we move on to Week 3.

Thank you.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @minie 

As informed earlier, to protect your privacy, we have reached out to you through email enquiring about details we would require to assist you further with your access to PowerSchool and to help you connect with your district. Please respond to the email and let us know if you are able to provide us with the required information.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!