Horrible app

Community Member
Not applicable

Horrible app

This is a horrible app. The directions are terrible. And I cannot find how to log in to my child's information or school. This is not user friendly at all.
6 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

This site is not affiliated with any particular school or district. You will need to reach out to the school directly.

I am talking about the app and poor instructio s and poor navigation. Not the school or district.
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Community Member,

I am hoping to connect with you through a case to gather more information and have already reached out to you. I also would like to share this article on How-To: Set Up PowerSchool Mobile App that might help us understand the Mobile App setup a little more.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

"And I cannot find how to log in to my child's information or school" sounds like a question about a school or district to me, but all right.

In order to log into a particular district on the PowerSchool Mobile App, you need the code which you would get from the district, not this forum.

I have the code. I am talking about this app.
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

When you say "this app" do you mean the PowerSchool Mobile app or something else?